Patsystems, the trading and risk management solutions provider to the derivatives industry, has released a series of key functional enhancements to its real-time risk management product, Risk Informer.
Risk Informer is a standalone, multi-asset class risk system that provides a comprehensive risk view across an institutions' entire trading portfolio. It calculates margin and P&L in real-time and manages risk for products such as exchange-traded derivatives, equities, FX and CFDs.
The new features within Risk Informer provide clients with even greater control over their risk exposure. Some of the new functional enhancements include:
• What-if scenario analysis to test the impact of any range of scenarios on a client's P&L
• Theoretical options pricing and support for Greeks
• Futures prices derived from spreads
• Offsetting between currency futures and FX
• Product offsetting override (e.g. Brent Crude vs. WTI)
David Webber, Patsystems Chief Executive Officer, said:
"Our latest series of innovations to Risk Informer further distinguish our product as the leading real-time risk management system available to the industry."