FI-MOBILE, Inc. today announced the release of UniFI, a new mobile banking application platform that makes it easy for financial institutions to deliver and manage a branded mobile presence.
Designed to help credit unions and banks deliver a unified and powerful mobile banking experience to account holders and members, UniFI provides instant access to critical financial services and information making it easy for customers to do their banking on the iPad®, iPhone®, Android™, Blackberry®, and any other browser-enabled smart device.
"Credit unions and banks can now offer a consistent mobile banking experience on nearly every mobile device," said Dan Chaney, founder of FI-MOBILE. "In addition, they have new ways to leverage the increasingly popular mobile channel to engage and connect with members and customers."
Key UniFI platform features include:
* Branding and Marketing Options - provides multiple ways for administrators to communicate with and market to consumers and business customers through in-app advertising and branded marketing campaigns.
* Unified Cross-platform Support - allows credit unions and banks to simultaneously deliver and manage native and mobile-optimized banking applications across platforms, such as the iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and web-enabled mobile devices.
* Real-time Feature and Content Updates - a web-based management console allows administrators to change mobile banking features, application branding, and content as needed. In addition, changes are made in real-time minimizing the requirement for users to download application updates.
* Existing Mobile Application Support - enables credit unions and banks to unify their existing mobile applications with the UniFI platform for a seamless user experience.
* Management Analytics - delivers detailed reports on feature usage, user engagement and marketing campaigns run within their mobile banking application.
"The mobile banking apps powered by FI-MOBILE's UniFI solution look really sharp. And I love being able to administer all of the content and features myself through the web-based admin tool," said Brad Clutter, Online Banking Product Manageuct Manager of TDECU. "The best part is the changes we make are updated in real-time and do not require the user to install an updated version of the app."