FxPro Financial Services Ltd (FxPro), a leading global forex broker today announces the launch of FxProxTrader - a unique and easy-to-use ECN solution.
FxProxTrader is an innovative Electronic Communication Network (ECN) platform, designed specifically for forex trading. Harnessing ECN speed, multi-bank liquidity and functionality, FxProxTrader is a powerful and user-friendly trading platform that utilises proven technology to enable FxPro's clients to trade at a higher level.
FxPro brings together a number of global banks as its liquidity providers and trusted software service partners to provide traders with access to an ECN with deep liquidity on more than 20 currency pairs.
Some of the key features of FxProxTrader are:
- No dealing desk function - FxProxTrader does not require the operation of a dealing desk, allowing fully automated order acceptance, routing, and execution and reporting
- No re-quotes and guaranteed execution - FxProxTrader provides traders with guaranteed execution and no re-quotes as long as there is depth available in the market
- Interbank pricing - FxProxTrader brings together streaming prices from multiple global banks that, when combined, reduces spreads to interbank levels
- Level II market depth - FxProxTrader provides true Level II market depth. This allows traders to view in real-time both the best bid and best ask price
- Anonymity - All FxProxTrader clients trade anonymously at all times
Denis Sukhotin, Founder of FxPro commented: "FxPro has launched the xTrader to bring the benefits of a true ECN to the global FX trader. xTrader provides them with a minimum ticket size set at 40,000 of base currency, flexible leverage of up to 100 times coupled with competitive commission rates based on volumes traded. We have taken all the trading features needed by retail and institutional traders and incorporated them into a user friendly trading environment."