Source: Bankers Almanac
Bankers' Almanac, a leading global provider of financial data for over 160 years, is proud to announce the launch of their brand new Credit Risk product.
Providing vital data on banks and financial institutions in one single location, Credit Risk gives analysts the freedom to concentrate on analysis, rather than spend time researching and collating information. The new solution transforms the way credit risk professionals assess and analyse counterparty credit risk. Credit Risk gives professionals access to:
- Three years of detailed spread financials and original annual reports/ financial statements helping users evaluate a bank's
- A powerful peer-to-peer analysis tool, enabling thorough and accurate comparisons against multiple institutions.
- Ownership visualisation, giving a transparent picture of bank structure across direct and indirect shareholdings.
- Long term and short term bank credit ratings supplied by leading credit rating agencies.
- Verified information on key banking personnel, management structure and board members.
- Summaries for each bank covering changes of name, dates of establishment and mergers & acquisition information.
All information is sourced from the banks directly. A dedicated team of financial accountants produces a financial spread for each bank according to a strict spreading methodology and a rigorous quality control process, ensuring the highest levels of accuracy to deliver standardisation across financial accounts.
Credit Risk is a result of extensive primary research conducted by Bankers' Almanac, delivering a comprehensive and intuitive source of information for credit risk analysis.
Alastair Brigg, Digital Publisher, stated "By providing critical bank data in one place, Credit Risk fulfils a key requirement amongst analysts, ensuring their valuable time is spent on analysis, rather than searching for the data they need. The launch of Credit Risk represents a really exciting new extension to our portfolio of products serving the banking market."