SkySparc, trusted by leading central banks, treasuries and asset managers around the world, represents one of Sweden's top 0.2% fastest growing companies.
Dagens Industri concluded, "The challenges for this year's Gazelle companies could hardly be larger given the past years' global financial crises and its effects on the economy. To be able to increase turnover and maintain profitability during this period is a fantastic achievement."
Thomas Bergqvist, Partner, at SkySparc said: "We are extremely proud of this award and grateful to our clients for their strong endorsement of SkyREPORT - our versatile business intelligence, automated testing and reconciliation software."
Mattias Sandström, Partner, at SkySparc said: "The Gazelle award is a testament of our team's outstanding achievement. We are fortunate to have a rapidly growing team of dedicated financial consultants servicing our clients."
Dagens Industri elects gazelle companies every year and the following criteria must be fulfilled in order to qualify:
• Double its turnover from 2006 to 2009.
• Increased turnover every year for the past three years.
• The total operating results for the period must be positive.
• Company has grown "organically" and not through mergers or acquisition.
• The company must have solid finances.