Credit Suisse's Equity and Fixed Income Research departments have launched a universal app for iPad and iPhone designed to provide institutional clients with a flexible and dynamic new channel for accessing the bank's world-class financial research.
The Credit Suisse Research App, which can be downloaded for free from the App Store, offers subscribed Credit Suisse clients the ability to download research reports from the bank's Equity and Fixed Income Research departments. Clients can locate research by searching or subscribing to feeds which are organized using a variety of categories including product area, sector, strategy, or most read in order to streamline content delivery. The app supports multiple media types and offers clients the convenience of reading research offline by transferring reports to various readers, including iBooks.
"Credit Suisse is committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions that meet the evolving needs of our clients," said Tony Ehinger, Managing Director and Co-Head of Global Securities at Credit Suisse. "The launch of this iPad and iPhone app provides a new way for clients to use our world-class Equity and Fixed Income Research to succeed in their businesses."
Clients will benefit from the app's key features, including:
* Customization: Clients have complete control of which research they receive.
* Offline Reading: Clients are able to transfer documents to their preferred PDF reader and view content even when offline.
* Favorites: The app conveniently stores links to documents and company profiles that interest clients.
* Quick Search: As clients type, suggested results help users who are uncertain about ticker codes or analyst names. Users may also search document titles.
* Feed-Based Technology: Research is packaged into streams, offering clients the ability to quickly browse research of interest and avoid repeatedly searching for content.