OptionsXpress Holdings (Nasdaq:OXPS), a pioneer in bringing professional technology for options and futures trading to individual investors, announced today a series of technology upgrades to its proprietary streaming charts.
Upgrades - which are free to all optionsXpress customers - include a fully customizable grid view allowing traders to see a variety of charts simultaneously and the ability to save and reload charts for use during future sessions.
"These upgrades underscore our commitment to bringing professional quality technology to individual investors," commented David Fisher, Chief Executive Officer at optionsXpress. "Through technology and trade support, optionsXpress makes it possible for people to trade the way they want, because our charts are fully integrated with the optionsXpress' trading platform."
Traders can use "tab" or "grid" views to alternate between multiple full-sized charts and save them for future sessions. Traders can also display recent earnings information with "hover-over" details on their charts. The seamless integration of the charts into the award-winning optionsXpress platform allows customers to launch an entire "Watch List" or their "Positions" into the grid or tab view with a single click. In addition, you can chart multiple assets classes at the same time so optionsXpress's "All-in-One Account" functionality that gives customers the power to trade multiple asset classes from one platform and one account.
The Streaming Charts upgrade is part of optionsXpress site Release 7.7, that also includes an optionsXpress for Google Chrome extension and new features for the Trade & Probability Calculator that help traders calculate desired entry and exit points faster.
Sai Rangachari, the Chief Innovation Officer at optionsXpress said: "We use frequent customer research and our customer "Wishlist" to identify unmet needs. Our research** shows that options traders trade options to increase returns and income from their capital and seek a quick, easy trading experience."
Additional powerful, easy to use features of optionsXpress Streaming Charts include:
* Monitoring unlimited number of charts simultaneously in Tab or sixteen different charts in Grid view.
* Drawing tools that traders can use to put their strategies and decision points on their charts.
* Over 100 customizable studies that can be added on charts, and saved or shared (traders use exclusive technology like IDEASTM and Chart Patterns to combine trades with studies).
* The capability to detach charts from the browser and set up multiple browser windows simultaneously (allowing other tools and order entry forms to be used alongside streaming charts).
* Integration from charts to account information like Positions, Orders, WatchLists, and Balances.
* One click to open charts for all positions.
* Integration of a position's Delta, Gamma, Vega, and Theta (the Greeks) into the Trade & Probability Calculator adds more factors for analyzing the potential profitability of a trade.
* An adjustable second plot date on the Profit & Loss Charts simplifies scenario analysis for exiting option trades prior to expiration.
* Ready access to account information and important market data from a browser no matter what page you are on, with the optionsXpress for Google Chrome extension.
Streaming Charts, optionsXpress Google Chrome Extension, and Trade & Probability Calculator are available to all optionsXpress account holders.