Swissrisk Financial Systems' FinTrace has been evaluated and certified by Swift with the Swift Ready Exceptions and Investigations Label.
SWIFT's solution for Exceptions and Investigations supports the automation of all transaction-related enquiries for financial institutions and corporates. This solution clearly defines the parties involved in the investigation as well as communication flows, messages to be exchanged (UNIFI ISO ISO20022 XML) and compile the market practices in a rulebook.
FinTRACE is a workflow based case management application which covers all functionalities and requirements to handle SWIFT-initiated investigations as well as mixed scenarios (SWIFT E&I and FIN).
FinTRACE closes the automation gap
Swissrisk's FinTRACE is specially designed for case management for the financial industry and corporate treasuries. FinTRACE allows clients to increase the STP rates in the investigation process. Its multi-channel communication approach and tight embedding into in-house back office landscapes enhances the entire workflow, all case details are managed centrally in FinTRACE.
The major benefits of using FinTRACE are:
• Reduce Costs
- Standardized rule modeling for fast and full automation
• Avoid Risk
- Reduction of manual intervention to decrease the potential risk
- Handling priority for high value transactions
• Improve Customer Service Level
- Possibility to set up priorities by client
- Reduction of processing time
- Client can follow the status of the investigation online
• Link closely into Back office
- Built in integration framework to provide a wide range of connectivity options
- Simplify integration of existing back office systems
FinTRACE is fully E&I compliant according to the SWIFT rulebook 2010 for Exception and Investigations.