Paladyne Systems, a leading provider of technology and services to the global hedge fund industry, today announced a major new release of Paladyne Portfolio Master, its combined order management and portfolio management solution.
Version 7.0 provides extended functionality in the areas of compliance, risk management, real-time portfolio analysis and trading, and introduces many new features including a real-time short locator module, and extended integration with Bloomberg, SunGard, and RiskMetrics.
Key enhancements to Paladyne Portfolio MasterTM 7.0 include:
* Short Availability Manager connects directly to prime brokers for identifying short availability in real-time, tracking borrow fees and rebates, and managing borrow costs with full transparency. Short Availability Manager is seamlessly integrated into Paladyne Portfolio Master's trading, compliance, and back-office workflow tools.
* Extended Compliance Rules Engine with expanded set of rule types, enhanced custom rules designer, and new logic for supporting UCITS-compliant funds.
* Real-time charting and graphical representations of portfolio analytics and market indicators.
* Enhanced real-time portfolio management and trading dashboards.
* Expanded Bloomberg SAPI real-time interface with dynamic field mapping to all available data points, including the newly available technical analysis indicators.
* Extended report library for complete front-, middle-, and back-office support.
* Enhanced workflow for Repos and CFDs including electronic trading, financing auto-setup, and specialized portfolio tasks for instrument lifecycle management.
* SunGard MonisTM integration for real-time valuation and analysis of convertible bonds.
* RiskMetrics integration with expanded portfolio risk reporting across asset classes.
"Paladyne Portfolio Master 7.0 demonstrates our strong commitment to product development and our ability to deliver innovative features and functionality to our clients," said Sameer Shalaby, CEO of Paladyne Systems. "Since its launch in 2008 as the industry's first combined order management and portfolio management solution, Paladyne Portfolio MasterTM has grown to over sixty (60) clients worldwide."