In collaboration with industry service experts, GlobalCollect has taken a number of steps to enhance its multi-lingual online and offline shopper support.
Worldwide consumer sentiment monitoring in cooperation with local specialists ensures that the below tools will be optimized according to specific regional market requirements on an ongoing basis.
The GlobalCollect website now features a dedicated "Consumer" section with a wide range of service options like:
- Video support with subtitles in 10 key languages.
- e-Self Service that allows shoppers to run a Payment Status Check.
- List of Frequently Asked Questions.
- e-Contact form and overview of whom to contact for which issue.
For end consumers who have queries about the payment status of their recent online, telephone, or call center purchase but prefer to speak to a service representative, GlobalCollect has teamed up with Sykes, a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions, to offer:
- 24/7 support for inbound consumer calls to talk to a service representative in English, Spanish, German, Dutch, and Japanese. Local phone numbers allowing shoppers to call at local rates are operational worldwide.
- Twofold live support: to facilitate consumers' Payment Inquiries as well as Merchandise Support to facilitate questions regarding quality, quantity, and delivery status of ordered items/services (refer customer to appropriate merchant support).
Jan Manten, CEO of GlobalCollect, commented: "Although we operate on a B2B level, we take end consumer support very seriously as it is part of our full service offering to our merchants. Listening to their requests in terms of improving the overall shopper experience and enlisting best in class service providers - such as Sykes - who offer tested solutions on a global scale enabled us to boost our support portfolio significantly."