OnixS announces the release of OnixS selfConnect FIX and FAST products for the Microsoft.NET 4.0 Framework.
In this most recent release, OnixS support for the .NET 2.0, .NET 3.0, and .NET 3.5 Frameworks has been extended to support Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET 4.0 Framework next generation developer tools from Microsoft.
The complete OnixS selfConnect .NET Framework products now include 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) implementations for the .NET 2.0, .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5 Frameworks and the newly released .NET 4.0 Framework release.
Wayne Meikle, Commercial Director of OnixS said "The OnixS selfConnect .NET FIX engines and FAST Encoder/Decoders are used by many of the worlds most demanding funds, and application and trading services ISV's. This release is a natural extension to our market leading .NET FIX engine and FAST Encoder/Decoder products, and we're pleased to provide to be able to provide this upgrade path to new and existing users".
Each OnixS selfConnect implementation is packaged for rapid familiarization and deployment, and includes:
• Comprehensive Programmers Guide and API documentation
• Visual Studio 2010 C# sample projects
• Visual Studio 2010 Visual Basic (VB.NET) sample projects
• Reference implementation source code samples
• Exchange Emulator and Trading Client sample client application reference implementation source code samples
• Sell Side and Buy Side reference implementation source code samples
• Repeating Groups handling reference implementation source code samples
• FAST Encoding and Decoding reference implementation source code samples
• Session Scheduler reference implementation source code samples
• FIX and FAST benchmark reference implementation source code samples to aid quick performance measurements