Advent Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADVS), a leading provider of software and services for the global investment management industry, today announced a major new release of Geneva®, Advent's award-winning portfolio management and fund accounting solution.
The newest version, 8.0, introduces middle office functionality, out-of-the-box integration to counterparties and industry leading data providers, and easy to use and customizable access to real-time data. The new features complement the product's pre-existing world-class asset coverage, reporting and accounting functionality.
Geneva® 8.0 simplifies the complex process of tracking varied investment classes and portfolio management activities across multiple strategies and portfolios. By making information instantly accessible, it enables firms to make more timely decisions to maximize performance within today's ever changing marketplace, while reducing operational risk and building investor confidence.
Key enhancements to Geneva® 8.0 include:
* Powerful real-time dashboards for monitoring counterparty exposure and P&L
* Full-scale trade blotter with support for trade entry and allocations
* Trade lifecycle management through confirmations, affirmations and settlement
* Built-in connectivity with internal systems and counterparties, including out-of-the-box prime brokerage connectivity and pre-built integration tools to industry standard data platforms like FIX and Omgeo CTM
* Second generation of Advent's Geneva® Advantage, a powerful reconciliation and case management engine
"At a time when investors are more personally engaged and due diligence efforts are heightened industry wide, leading firms understand that firm-wide access to real-time information is critical to a firm's ability to manage risk and secure investor confidence," said Todd Gottula, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Product Development, Client Services and Support at Advent. "We've heard clearly from our U.S. and international clients about the importance of these capabilities, and have worked to provide a cutting edge solution for firms of all sizes. Geneva® 8.0 is a powerful solution with a lower total cost of ownership and we're thrilled to be taking this huge this this huge step forward to extend our market leading position."