The United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will hold a public meeting beginning at 9:30 am, on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 to consider issues and hear the views of interested parties related to the trading of futures and binary options based on motion picture box office receipts.
The participants/panelists who will be addressing the Commission include
* Rick Shilts, Director, Division of Market Oversight, CFTC
* Clark Hallren, Clear Scope Partners
* Richard Jaycobs, Cantor Exchange
* Alice Neuhauser, Complete Rights Management
* Robert Pisano, Motion Picture Association of America
* Michael Burns, Lionsgate
* Scott Harbinson, International Alliance of Theatrical and Stage Employees/Directors Guild of America
* Schuyler Moore, Stroock, Stroock and Lavan
* Robert Swagger, Media Derivatives
The meeting will be open to the public and will be webcast via the internet. In addition, audio of the meeting will be available via a listen-only conference call.