Advent Software (NASDAQ:ADVS), a leading provider of software and services for the global investment management industry, today announced that it has launched the next generation of Tamale RMS, its industry-leading research management solution.
Version 5.0 introduces new configurable templates, dynamic reports and views combined with a new framework for seamless data integration that help firms streamline and optimize their investment processes.
"We are very pleased with the enhancements in the latest version of Tamale®. The new customizable workflow features bring together all of our most important information in a format that allows for thoughtful collaboration," said Porter Durham, Chief Operating Officer, Global Endowment Management. "Version 5.0 will also make finding information and managing events easier where the need for the best and most current data is critical. Tamale® truly serves as our information hub, helping us increase productivity and enabling us to more efficiently leverage our research."
Enhancements to Tamale RMS® 5.0 include:
* Customizable workflow templates and configurable views that can be tailored to specific investment workflows.
* Data integration framework that allows firms to seamlessly and efficiently combine data from multiple sources for enhanced decision-making.
* New calendar module puts key events alongside research in a centralized and searchable view enabling a new level of collaboration and organization.
* Enhanced filtering dramatically improves 'findability;' saved filters allow users to create personalized views for more focused navigation and browsing.
* New privacy options allow firms and teams to optimize collaboration by selectively controlling levels of access to research items and topics.
"Tamale RMS® 5.0 reflects Advent's ongoing commitment to helping firms implement a more systematic research process so that investment professionals spend less time looking for information and more time leveraging their primary research for more informed investment decision making," said Mark Rice, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Tamale at Advent. "We see the continued success of Tamale® as evidence that more and more of the industry is viewing research management as a competitive necessity and best practice."