TD today announced that its free mobile app is now available to download onto iPhone and iPod touch devices.
The TD mobile app gives personal and small business banking customers the ability to securely bank on-the-move, and insurance and wealth management clients the ability to easily connect to TD all through one app. In addition, a North American TD Locator makes it easy to find TD in both Canada and the U.S. - where customers can access their TD accounts without incurring any ATM fees at more than 5,000 TD ATMs on both sides of the border.
"Our new app means TD will be available to our customers everywhere - at home, in meetings, out of town, on public transit, wherever - and we want to provide the services they want when they need it," said Joan Dal Bianco, Vice President, Online Channel, TD. "Today's launch reinforces TD's commitment to offer our customers enhanced mobile services."
The TD mobile app offers:
- A North American TD Locator to help find: TD Canada Trust branches, ATMs and TD Waterhouse Investor Centres in Canada and TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank stores and ATMs in the U.S.;
- The ability to login to TD Canada Trust EasyWeb Internet banking to view account balances and recent activity, view and pay bills and securely transfer funds between eligible accounts;
- Small business banking customers the ability to access their TD Canada Trust Small Business Banking accounts to transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, and review account balances and activities on-the-move;
- Easy connection to EasyLine telephone banking for general inquiries;
- Easy connection to TD Waterhouse agents to open accounts, get market quotes, and to place trades in English, French, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- The ability to connect with TD Insurance specialized agents for instant quoting on Home, Auto, Life and Health insurance or advice on how to file claims;
- An Accident Toolkit from TD Insurance with information on what to do in case of an auto accident and an Accidennce with information on what to do in case of an auto accident and an Accident Not an Accident Notepad to record details of the accident and to help with an auto insurance claim; and
- One-touch links to all TD public websites.
"TD has more than four million online banking users and 850,000 WebBroker clients, so as the demand for smartphones grows, this is a natural evolution for us," said Paal Kaperdal, Senior Vice President, Online Channel, TD. "TD's new app is our initial venture and we will continue to enhance our offering with new features and for additional devices in the months ahead."
Download the TD mobile app for free from the App Store on the iPhone and iPod touch.