Microgen Wealth Management Systems Limited ("Microgen") today announced the launch of Microgen Hestia Version 2.0 which will further enhance secure online client services in the wealth management sector.
Most notably the new version addresses the needs of the more complex on-line users, such as IFA's, Fund Managers and Trust providers. Essentially, those organisations that have the responsibility to service more complex mandates over the management of investments.
Microgen Hestia enables the rapid delivery of a highly secure, advanced online wealth management services, using state of the art security measures to ensure client protection.
Specifically Microgen Hestia Version 2.0 delivers:
• Advanced support for a multi-levelled sign on process using dual factor authentication devices, or by generating a "one-time" random PIN to mobile phone.
• Multi staged online authorisation for instructions (e.g. payments)
o Mandates requiring multiple signatures to effect the instruction
o Adherence to compliance rules dictating sign off levels and validation by separate members of staff.
• Integration of workflow handling for routing of instructions via internal e-mail.
• Additional capability to capture maturity instructions for fixed term deposits.
• Support for multiple market brands from a single installation of the product.
o Servicing of client base through brand differentiation.
o Allowing an intermediary to deliver content through their own branding.
• More flexibility towards matching client functions to their permitted services.
"The enhancements we have made to Microgen Hestia are in response to the way we see the wealth management sector developing. To meet increasing compliance rules today's fiduciary provider needs to apply more controls around online transactions, supported by robust security procedures with strong audit information," said Kevin Melrose, General Manager, Financial Systems Division, Microgen. "Microgen Hestia Version 2.0 gives companies the control, combined with flexibility, they need to create tailwith flexibility, they need to create tailored ser create tailored services that meet, and exceed, client expectations."