IPay Technologies, the nation's leading provider of online bill payment solutions and service to more than 3,600 financial institutions, announced the availability of Billpayperless, an electronic invoicing and receivables management system designed specifically for small businesses.
With Billpayperless small businesses can invoice customers electronically, in a highly efficient and professional manner, and can accelerate their cash flow by getting paid faster through electronic payments.
Small businesses easily set up a branded website, hosted by iPay and integrated with PayPal's checkout functionality. On that website, their customers are given the ability to pay the small business online with a credit card or a PayPal account. When payments are made, the money is deposited directly into the business account and the owner is notified about the transaction by text or email. Invoices are automatically updated in the Billpayperless receivables management system to reflect the electronic payment.
Billpayperless plugs seamlessly into iPay Biz 2.0, the industry's most customizable small business bill pay solution, delivering a total solution that financial institutions can offer to their small business customers. As a result, Billpayperless helps drive incremental fee income while expanding a financial institution's small business customer base.
Additional important features of Billpayperless include:
- Set up electronic invoices that match the small business's branding
- Send invoices electronically via email as a PDF, or print and mail invoices
- Control access by setting user entitlements to delegate invoicing responsibilities
- Use templates to design customized invoices and payment websites
- Receive automated notices for invoices that need to be printed, unpaid invoices, unfinished invoices or delivery failures
- Store customer records securely online