Finding shopping discounts and deals online just got easier for Mozilla Firefox users. Billeo - a suite of Online Assistants that save people time and money in all types of online transactions, from shopping to bill pay - today unveiled the Offer Assistant add-on for the Firefox browser.
The Offer Assistant highlights high-value special offers from more than 1,500 retailers right within Google, Yahoo! and Bing search results. After Firefox users download the Offer Assistant, every time they search for a product to buy online, the best deals and highest savings will appear - with no work required.
Some of the Offer Assistant's early users have written in to tell others just how helpful and easy-to-use the tool is:
- "Love the program. It says what it does and has good offers from top retailers and well known brands." - Robert Byer
- "This is ahead of its time with Bing cashback offers available on Google. Nice work." - Richard Dsilva
- "I am equally impressed by (Billeo's) ability to save receipts and passwords on almost all shopping sites. Now with the Offer Assistant, you get offers right at your doorstep." - Kharagpur
"For many discounts on the Web, the time and effort it takes to find them isn't worth the nominal value they may save on a particular purchase," said Murali Subbarao, Founder & CEO of Billeo, Inc. "We created the Offer Assistant to take the hassle out of searching countless coupon and discount sites for the best deals. We bring real value to shopping right at the moment you search - from banks, credit cards, Bing and others who spend millions to provide shoppers some of the highest-value offers available."
The Offer Assistant makes it unnecessary to search for or remember coupon codes. Instead, it shows offers right in the search process, saving shoppers time and money. Billeo works with the loyalty programs of leading financial institutions, including Visa, American Express, Bank of America and Chase, to deliver high-quality discounts when their card members shop online. The Offer Assistant also displays Bing cashback offers within Google and Yahoo! search results. Shoppers can earn this cash back on top of retailers' discounts and their credit or debit cards' rewards.
Beyond finding and displaying discounts, the Offer Assistant pre-fills all necessary information during checkout to help shoppers get the most return on dollars spent. The Loyalty Program Selector feature lets users select from multiple debit and credit card loyalty programs and prioritize their top three - ensuring only the most relevant offers appear within their search results.
The Offer Assistant is the latest addition to Billeo's suite of Online Assistants. For added benefit, users can take advantage of Billeo's other online tools to simplify their shopping experiences and reap all the rewards of transacting online:
- The Password Assistant to autofill login credentials at shopping sites
- The Shopping Assistant to autofill checkout forms with address, billing and payment details
- A receipt saver that stores payment confirmations in one place and lets users search for them by keyword
The Offer Assistant is available for Firefox 3.5 or greater on Windows and Intel-based Macs.