DST Global Solutions, a leading provider of business solutions and services to the global investment management industry, has today announced the availability of its fully integrated data management and analytics platform for Public Pension Funds.
The platform offers an enterprise data management capability with integrated performance measurement and risk analytics tools that will help enable public pension funds to achieve greater transparency and increase operational efficiencies while also realizing cost savings. The integrated data management and investment analytics solution is designed to enable pension plans to realize a variety of benefits, including:
• Achieve greater transparency through consolidated views of multiple sources and managers within an independent, dedicated platform
• Increase the efficiency and improve the quality of board reporting
• Better understand and measure investment return and manage counterparty risk through a complete view of all exposure
• Ensure timely oversight of actual asset allocation relative to policy
• Evaluate the performance of external and internal managers via powerful visualization tools and analytics
• Reduce operational costs and increase efficiencies
Jamie Verrengia, Performance Solution Manager, North America for DST Global Solutions said, "Public Pension Funds and other asset owners are faced with the need for greater process and exposure transparency. As they move into more complex investment strategies, increased use of derivative instruments, further employment 130/30 strategies and active currency management, the oversight requirement continually grows in complexity. Our platform and expertise deliver the client-centric and client-specific solution necessary to help equip and empower pension funds and asset owners for the challenges and opportunities ahead."
The DST Global Solutions' platform is available as an in-house deployment as well as a hosted solution. The hosted solution is designed to deliver immediate business value to asset owners while removing the time and expense associated with building and maintaining IT infrastructures. The platform is designed to offerfer the benefits of fast implementation, process automation, scalability and ease of integration with upstream and downstream systems.