Trintech Group Plc (Nasdaq: TTPA), a leading global provider of integrated financial governance, risk management and compliance software solutions, announced today the release of ReconNET 8.0, its next-generation reconciliation and exception management software.
ReconNET 8.0 allows finance teams to automate even the most complex reconciliation and exception management processes. The software expands a customer's ability to interface with external platforms and databases, including Oracle 11g and more recent versions of Microsoft SQL server and Windows operating systems. Powerful performance, processing and matching capabilities have also been added, including:
- Additional matching algorithms for increased flexibility and speed
- Increased performance during search and other data-intensive application requests
- Additional filtering, sorting and search features to save finance teams time and effort
- Advanced, automated processors and reconciliation types designed to increase application flexibility and performance in high volume environments
- Improved application usability, including configurable labels and preferences
"ReconNET 8.0 was developed in response to an increasing demand we've seen for even more advanced, automated matching and exception management capabilities," said David Taylor, Trintech's Vice President of Strategy. "As Trintech's customer base has grown to include high-profile, blue-chip companies - many of them the leaders in their respective industries - we've worked with them to understand the increasingly complex account balancing processes in these enterprise environments. With ReconNET 8.0, Trintech delivers the most robust and scalable reconciliation and exception management software solution on the market today."
ReconNET is a component of Trintech's Unity financial GRC platform, a suite of modular software that enables companies to meet their financial governance, risk management and compliance goals.