nFinanSe (OTC.BB:NFSE) announced today that it has signed an agreement with Coinstar E-Payment Services, a subsidiary of Coinstar, to distribute nFinanSe's Reloadable Prepaid and Gift Cards to Coinstar's Pay as You Go Solution found at retailers nationwide.
"Coinstar is a leader in the prepaid industry and we are very proud to be partnering with them in the distribution of our general purpose reloadable and gift cards," said nFinanSe's Vice President of Sales, Karen Sobie. "Our agreement with Coinstar will ensure that our market-leading reloadable cards, priced to the consumer at only $3, achieve much greater penetration in the marketplace and stimulate significant trial and usage among consumers."
nFinanSe's Reloadable Prepaid Cards have the following features and benefits:
- $3 purchase price
- Low $2.95 monthly fee
- Low $2.95 reload fee
- Permanent card included in the retail package
- Free direct deposit of payroll
- No hidden transaction fees and no fees on purchases
- Reloadable at over 80,000 nFinanSe Network(TM) nationwide locations
- "Free... of course!" Live Customer Service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in English and Spanish
- Purchase and available balance information sent to cardholder's cell phone and/or email address after each transaction
- Mobile couponing through RocketBux
The nFinanSe Gift Cards are available in $25 and $50 denominations and offer 24/7 Free Customer Service. In addition, they come in different themed packaging in both English and Spanish.
The nFinanSe Prepaid Cards are expected to be available to Coinstar retail partners during the fourth quarter of 2009. They will be joining Coinstar's Pay As You Go solution featuring national and regional prepaid wireless programs, long distance cards, gift cards, digital entertainment products and one of the industry's largest portfolios of financial services. Coinstar's products and services can be found at select retail locations nationwide.