Today NetDeposit, a leading provider of distributed payment solutions, announced a new partnership agreement with Q2 Software, Inc. Q2 Software now provides community financial institutions access to NetDeposit's remote deposit capture, branch capture, debit/credit card and ACH payments.
Q2 is recognized as the preeminent supplier, servicer, and enabler of technology services to community financial institutions. This collaboration further advances Q2's banking technology offering with comprehensive distributed capture capabilities and payment processing solutions that are easy to deploy, use and manage.
"Our mission is to strengthen local economies, businesses and consumers by helping to build strong and vital financial institutions that serve local communities all across the country. These financial institutions need access to the best solutions and technology available in order to accomplish this," said Keith Harrison, senior vice president of Strategic Alliances for Q2 Software. "Through our agreement with NetDeposit, our customers will have access to the NetDeposit suite of products, the same industry leading distributed capture and payment products that are used by a number of the world's largest financial institutions."
A leading provider of electronic banking software and services, Q2 enables affiliated community financial institutions to compete with large national banks by providing access to multiple software applications through a single platform. This common infrastructure aggregates services in a unified way, deriving economies of scale previously available only to large banks.
As part of this new partnership agreement, Q2 Software will now offer the following NetDeposit solutions to their customers:
- NetCapture Small Business/Consumer - A Web-based remote deposit capture application ideal for small business and consumers with low volume deposits.
- NetCapture Business - A web-based remote deposit capture application suited for businesses that want to utilize the convenience of browser-based technology.
- NetCapture Business Pro - A desktop RDC application designed to support businesses that receive high check volume.
- NetCapture Receivables - A web-based coupon and check capture application.
- NetCapture Branch - An advanced, image-based branch capture solution designed to work with a financial institution's existing business systems.
- NDpro Transact - An electronic payment gateway that enables the bank's customers to easily utilize applications such as online payment pages, recurring payments and phone payments, and to accept card or eCheck (ACH).
"NetDeposit is very excited to add its payment and capture solutions to Q2's product portfolio. Q2 provides community banks access to one of the best products and solutions in the industry," said Chris Styga, general manager of NetDeposit's Financial Services Solutions Group. "Q2 has existing relationships with a number of community financial institutions that require these solutions to compete in today's marketplace. Together with Q2 software, NetDeposit can now offer industry leading capture and payment solutions to institutions of all size."