OptionsXpress Holdings (Nasdaq: OXPS) today unveiled Ideas, a powerful new feature that allows investors to scan their existing positions to find new trading opportunities.
IDEAS is designed to help investors uncover potential ways to modify their trading positions based on their current market perspective.
IDEAS leverages results directly from four popular optionsXpress tools:
- StrategyScan identifies strategies that align with the user's investing goals, experience and risk level.
- Chart Patterns seeks out stocks that match an investor's specific interests and spending limits.
- Trading Patterns shows what other like-minded investors are trading.
- Trade & Probability Calculator displays the projected risk, reward and financial feasibility of potential trading strategies.
"Providing the ability to quickly adjust to changing market conditions by using a variety of different investment products is what we do best at optionsXpress," Chief Executive Officer David Fisher says. "The introduction of IDEAS underscores that effort by delivering a diverse array of different stock, options and futures alternatives for customers to consider."
The latest major upgrade to the award-winning optionsXpress trading platform includes several other noteworthy developments:
The myOX portal continues to change the way optionsXpress investors organize their trading desktops. The most recent added features and functionalities in this area include:
- A new streaming FleXChart application.
- A new Market Watch module for a convenient overview of the day's markets.
- Increased customization features for the Watch List and Positions modules.
Tools for Futures
Two of our most popular tools have been upgraded to include futures and futures options. Both the Trade & Probability Calculator and the Pricer now allow futures traders to better analyze their current and potential positions and strategies.
Wish List Items
As with every optionsXpress site upgrade, the current release includes several developments suggested directly by customers on the company's popular Wish List, including:
- New Click, Drag and Drop sorting for Watch Lists and Alerts pages.
- Direct access to optionsXpress' homegrown Xpound and Xpresso blogs from the firm's expanded Research Center.