A new db x-trackers index fund from Deutsche Bank's ETF offering has been admitted to trading on Xetra.
- ETF name: db x-trackers S&P U.S. Carbon Efficient ETF
- Asset class: equity index ETF
- ISIN: LU0411076002
- Management fee: 0.50 percent
- Distribution policy: non-distributing
- Benchmark: S&P U.S. Carbon Efficient Index
The new db x-trackers ETF tracks the S&P U.S. Carbon Efficient Index nearly one to one. The index reflects the performance of a maximum of 375 companies with relatively high CO2 efficiency in an effort to render the performance of the S&P 500 index as precisely as possible.
The product offering in the XTF segment on Xetra currently comprises a total of 461 exchange-listed index funds, making it the largest offering of all European stock exchanges. This range, together with an average monthly trading volume of over €9 billion, makes Deutsche Börse's XTF segment Europe's leading trading venue for ETFs.