Veritec (Pink Sheets: VRTC), a pioneer and developer of proprietary two-dimensional matrix technology and developer of mobile banking debit card solutions, today announced the release of its VeriSuite card enrollment system.
The VeriSuite system is a user friendly and cost effective solution that gives governments and businesses the ability to provide cardholders with an identity card containing Veritec's patented 2-D matrix symbol, VSCode. The VSCode is the key for data security. The VSCode may have multiple encryption layers and the symbol has enough capacity to store personal data, fingerprint and/or facial image data, and other identifying information utilizing Veritec's custom templates for each card type.
The VeriSuite system has many features that only Veritec can offer, including the following:
- The VSCode symbol can hold up to 4,400 bytes of data at a data density of 2,000 bytes/inch2 offering readability in 360 degrees of rotation, even with damage, due to a high level of Error Detection and Correction (EDAC).
- Unlike other electronically readable cards such as contactless RFID and contact electronic chips, VeriSuite cards have no electronics to break or fail.
- All of the enrollment data that is printed on the card can be stored in the VSCode symbol and/or in a central database allowing additional cards to be printed at a later date. Data in the symbol may be encrypted by individual section (such as private data) or by all sections. The encryption keys have read authorization so only those with proper credentials can access the data.
- The VeriSuite system includes the system software, facial image camera, fingerprint sensor, card reader, and an optional electronic signature pad. The system components are adaptable to be compliant with applicable government identity and financial card standards.
- The VeriSuite system supports magnetic stripe encoding for numerous applications including: financial cards, rewards programs, internal financial transactions (i.e. school lunch programs), and track three rewritable agency functions.
* The VeriSuite system can also enable identity cards to link to Veritec's unique real time, web based, PCI compliant processing capabilities to empower card issuers with Veritec's sophisticated closed looped debit payment card infrastructure.
The VeriSuite system provides secure Bio-ID Cards such as citizen identification, employee cards, health benefit cards, border control cards, financial cards, and more. Veritec's software utilizes a Microsoft SQL Server database, but can be modified for those that require other resources.