OptionsXpress Holdings (Nasdaq:OXPS) today introduced the new optionsXpress mobile application.
This innovative new feature gives investors an easy, convenient way to monitor their investments and place stock, options and futures orders via their BlackBerry, iPhone and Windows Mobile web-enabled mobile devices.
optionsXpress Holdings, Inc. Chief Executive Officer David Fisher sees the mobile app as a natural extension of the firm's goal to provide one place to trade a wide variety of investment products. "More and more customers are using their portable devices as personal organization and information hubs," says Fisher. "Our new mobile app caters to that by giving them an intuitive way to stay abreast of the markets and make trades in their optionsXpress accounts from anywhere."
The mobile app provides an easy-to-use navigation system for optionsXpress customers to access a full range of timely data and vital account information, including:
- Powerful trading tools like the market-scanning Dragon
- Comprehensive options chains
- Updated account balances, pending orders and current positions
- Streaming quotes from personally assembled watch lists
- Real-time updates on the market's biggest gainers and losers
- The latest market news and developments
- Dynamic real-time charts and technical analysis
- Snapshot views of all of the major global indices
The mobile app serves as another example of the optionsXpress commitment to delivering technology that provides one of the best overall online investing experiences.