Paladyne Systems, a leading global solutions provider to the hedge fund industry, today announced the release of Paladyne Portfolio Master Version 6.0, a multi-asset class trading, real-time P&L, and portfolio management solution designed specifically for global hedge fund managers.
Paladyne Portfolio Master is a unique combination of front-office trading tools and comprehensive middle- and back-office portfolio management functionality, which is available either as a fully hosted solution as part of Paladyne's ASP platform or as a local installation at a client site. Paladyne Portfolio Master has been implemented by ten (10) new clients in North America and Europe in the second quarter of this year.
Paladyne has added new and enhanced functionality across all areas of Paladyne Portfolio Master in this latest release including order generation and trade modeling, real-time P&L and model-based pricing, pre- and post-trade compliance, real-time market data integration, expanded OTC product coverage, automated global corporate actions processing, and NAV reporting.
"Given recent market conditions, our customers are demanding a single solution for trading and portfolio management that is cost-effective and minimizes their need for complex technology infrastructure," said Sameer Shalaby, Chief Executive Officer of Paladyne Systems. "We expect the demands on fund administrators for middle- and back-office support to continue to rise in the US, similar to the European operating model. As a result, we anticipate an increased demand in the US for integrated trading and portfolio management systems."
Some of the released features in Paladyne Portfolio Master include:
- Multi-Asset Class Coverage -- Complete support of all global listed security types as well as Fixed Income, FX Forwards, MBS/ABS, Repos, and extended OTC coverage, including: CDS/CDX, CFD's, and Swaps (TRS, IRS, and Variance).
- Enhanced Order Generation -- Flexible tools for order creation, trade modeling, rebalancing, and order routing to brokers, algorithms, and Execution Management Systems.
- Real-time Model-Based Pricing -- Integrated model-based pricing tools through Paladyne's partnership with Numerix(TM), enable traders to model- price positions in real-time and perform what-if scenarios by manipulating model inputs, yield and credit curves and volatility surfaces.
- Position Explorer -- Comprehensive real-time portfolio analysis and P&L viewer with integrated market data, OTC valuation models, and user- level reporting and customization.
- Compliance Manager -- Rules-based pre- and post-trade compliance engine with flexible rules-building and real-time alerting and violation reporting.
- Market Data Manager -- Seamless integration with leading market data vendors enables clients to join real-time market data fields with portfolio data for valuation, modeling, and risk analysis.
- Pricing Rules Designer -- Customizable pricing tool for designing complex real-time pricing rules across listed and OTC security types.
Middle- and Back-Office Support:
- Allocation Manager -- Rules-based trade allocation engine for designing complex allocation schemes across funds, strategies, and counterparties.
- Portfolio Tasks Manager -- Automated processing of global corporate actions and portfolio events.
- Commission and Fee Builder -- Rules-based commission and fee calculation engine.
- Automated Reconciliation Tools -- Complete library of transaction and position reconciliation templates with prime brokers, custodians, and fund administrators.
- Custom Report Writer -- Powerful reporting tools for dynamic real-time reporting and customized management reporting.
- NAV reporting -- Full support for real-time NAV reporting.
"This new release of Paladyne Portfolio Master is available as part of our full-service hosted ASP platform which provides a turn-key infrastructure solution for both start-up managers as well as global multi-strategy funds," concluded Mr. Shalaby. "We are constantly enhancing our products to stay ahead of our clients' business requirements with a focus on cost cutting, increased productivity and mitigation of operational risk. We are very encouraged by the industry's immediate positive response to this revolutionary new product release."