Wolters Kluwer Financial Services announced today that it has expanded its Compliance Resource Network, an online source for compliance news, analysis and tools, to include regulatory content for the United Kingdom's financial services market.
This new offering draws upon the industry knowledge and expertise of Compliance Online, the London-based online compliance information provider that was recently acquired by Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, and allows financial firms to gain access to the U.S. and U.K. regulatory content they need in one location.
The Compliance Resource Network helps keep compliance professionals at financial services firms informed and current with the ever-changing regulatory environment -- a task that has become more challenging as the financial industry has grown increasingly global. More financial firms are marketing products to other countries, trading on exchanges around the world and investing in foreign securities -- all to help generate higher returns for shareholders and investors. This global growth has produced an even greater need for information and tools that can help these firms address compliance and operational risk across the countries where they are conducting business. The Compliance Resource Network can help them manage this risk with its expanded content, which includes:
- Regulatory Papers: Executive summaries and compressed versions of Financial Services Authority (FSA)-issued papers directly linking to primary source material for additional reference
- Rulebook Library: Fully searchable compressed versions of the key FSA sourcebooks, manuals and guides
- Hot Topics: Ongoing reviews of leading compliance topics, such as fraud, money laundering, Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) and principles-based regulation
- News Spotlight: Daily analysis of the latest regulatory developments from Wolters Kluwer Financial Services' U.K. compliance experts
- Regulatory Calendar: An overview of regulatory notices and events from the European Union
- Regulatory News Feed: A broad selection of compliance industry developments within the European Union
With its expansive services, tools and information resources, the Compliance Resource Network is a comprehensive source of regulatory information. It gives financial professionals the flexibility to create a compliance solution that fits their needs -- whether they need information about specific regulatory issues, or a broad range of compliance topics.
"Compliance professionals will not only benefit from the thorough and timely information provided by the Compliance Resource Network, but they will also gain efficiency by accessing the global content they need in one convenient place," said Mark Coronna, executive vice president of Securities and Insurance for Wolters Kluwer Financial Services. "We saw this as a primary advantage for our customers when we acquired Compliance Online and are very pleased that we have been able to integrate our content in such a short period of time."
Additionally, the Compliance Resource Network will be expanded to include what was once referred to as CCH Wall Street, the public compliance portal. This move reflects Wolters Kluwer Financial Services' growing global customer base and compliance audience. Compliance professionals will still have access to all of the U.S. regulatory tools and news previously found on CCH Wall Street, only now, they will have access to information from the U.K. as well.