Standard & Poor's, the leading provider of financial market intelligence, today announced the launch of a new RatingsDirect Global Credit Portal.
Given the rapidly changing investment landscape and the evolving credit needs of financial professionals, the new solution, with expanded content and added market views, will integrate seamlessly into the workflow of market participants allowing them to perform efficient credit risk-driven analysis.
Incorporating feedback from thousands of global RatingsDirect users including credit analysts, portfolio managers, risk managers, treasurers, originators and traders, the new solution will provide sector, sub-sector, industry and entity views to help conduct surveillance, monitor counterparty risk and perform credit analysis.
The new RatingsDirect Global Credit Portal:
- Aggregates intelligence at the sector, sub-sector and industry level with critical insights including recent developments, ratings migrations and distributions, biggest movers by Credit Default Swap (CDS) spreads, and industry snapshots
- Offers deep-dive data at the entity, instrument and deal level for structured assets including expanded collateral and performance data and graphical views of deal participants
- Compares S&P credit ratings to Derived Ratings that incorporate CDS spreads
- Provides additional research content based on market movements and views including Standard & Poor's Market, Credit and Risk Strategies, which specializes in cross-asset class research, and Leveraged Commentary & Data, which concentrates on the leveraged loan market place
- Enables enhanced portfolio surveillance with user-directed tracking and peer comparison tools
- Facilitates the process of monitoring developments on specific credits with the ability to integrate third-party news from the trade press, industry media and corporations
"The new RatingsDirect will serve as a portal giving direct access to Standard & Poor's proprietary credit and structured asset content. It is focused on optimizing the user expperience to help make analytical efforts as relevant and efficient as possible," said Lou Eccleston, Executive Managing Director, Standard & Poor's. "RatingsDirect has been designed to support our clients' decision-making with actionable credit market intelligence that meets the needs of their specific job functions."