Some of the Internet's most popular shopping sites are helping consumers adapt to living without credit by offering a more secure way to pay with cash thanks to eBillme, the alternative payment option that leverages online banking for eCommerce checkout.
Today, eBillme welcomes five new merchants that are offering the credit card alternative to customers this holiday season.
The latest retailers to join the eBillme family include:
- Improvement Direct, ranked No. 148 in the Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide. The network of stores for home improvement products and information offers consumers a shopping experience in categories such as faucets, plumbing fixtures, lighting, door hardware, heating/venting, and many more.
- Sweetwater Sound, the country's most respected dealer in high-technology equipment for musicians, recording studios, and broadcasters. It offers everything from microphones and digital recording systems, to electric guitars, to electronic keyboards and electronic drums.
- DiscountDance, a dance supply company bringing the dance community the best selection of dance accessories, discount dancewear, dance clothes, and dance shoes at the best prices available.
- OnlineCarStereo.com, the lowest prices on brand-name car stereo and car audio products online.
- Stacks and Stacks, a leader and pioneer in offering products to organize and furnish homes, offices, and gardens.
Each new merchant is pairing the consumer appeal of living debt-free with eBillme promotions, including money-back savings on purchases.
"This holiday season, we are hearing merchants say that they want to help their customers," says Marwan Forzley, President and CEO of eBillme. "Shoppers are shifting to a cash lifestyle to gain more financial control. eBillme meets these new lifestyle demands, and is an opportunity for online merchants to play an important part in this process. We are thrilled to see more retailers look to us to meet the consumer demand for cash checkout online."
eBillme is easy to use. When shoppers choose the option at checkout, their order is confirmed with an eBill sent to their e-mail address. Consumers simply pay the eBill through their online checking or savings account-the same way they pay utilities, loans, insurance, and other bills. The transaction occurs securely, bank to bank, with no personal or financial information required or transmitted over the Internet.
Because shoppers pay directly from their online bank account, they don't release any financial information online. This helps consumers manage their spending and debt, while better safeguarding themselves from identity theft and fraud risks. eBillme's buyer protection program takes security a step further. Provided at no cost to shoppers and retailers, the buyer protection features have the same or a better level of buyer protection than premium credit cards. Protection features include a return guarantee, price guarantee, in-transit protection, and fraud protection. Consumers can shop with confidence knowing their eBillme transaction is guaranteed and protected.