Scotiabank is pleased to announce that its new branch in Brampton is "green".
Located at 1985 Cottrelle Boulevard at McVean Drive, the new branch is a full-service banking centre that offers a complete range of banking, borrowing and investment services. The new branch, which is the twelfth Scotiabank branch in Brampton, is the latest Scotiabank "green" branch, and was specifically designed to incorporate energy efficient features and environmental design innovations that will help reduce energy usage and greenhouse gas emissions.
"At Scotiabank, we are always looking for ways to provide even better service for our customers and the community," said Ahmad Dajani, Scotiabank Vice-President for GTA West District. "Many of our customers tell us that they like having the choice to bank at a conveniently located physical branch, which is why we are pleased to offer them a new full-service location."
"We are excited about the opening of this new green branch. Our team of financial professionals looks forward to providing customers with a complete range of personal and small business borrowing, investing, and wealth management services, as well as excellent service and advice," said Shahzad Khokhar, Branch Manager. "In addition to our branch network, our mobile sales team will continue to visit customers at their homes to provide solutions to help put a mortgage together."
The new Scotiabank branch offers the following features and services:
- Convenient hours of operation: Monday to Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; Thursday and Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.; and Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.;
- Personal banking services - including day-to-day banking, home ownership and borrowing solutions and long-term investment and financial planning solutions;
- Small Business banking services;
- Investment services from ScotiaMcLeod and Scotia Cassels;
- Professional estate and trust services available through Scotiatrust;
- A 24/7 drive-thru Automated Banking Machine facility;
- Two full service, 24/7 ABMs; and
- Staff available to serve customers in English, French, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Swahili, Gujarati, Tamil, Sindhi, Dari, Italian and Portuguese.
"We are very pleased to offer extended and Saturday hours to accommodate our customers' busy and varied schedules. True convenience means giving customers options, so they can visit the branch when it works best for them - whether at lunch time, after work or on the weekend," added Mr. Khokhar. "Our team looks forward to meeting our neighbours and becoming an integral part of our local community."
In addition to banking services, the new branch is environmentally friendly. It was specifically designed to reduce energy usage and greenhouse gas emissions, and will allow branch staff and clients to benefit from numerous environmentally friendly "green" features. This branch is designed to meet a high environmental standard, as is the entire retail development in which we have chosen to locate. Scotiabank is committed to being an environmentally responsible part of the Brampton community.