Source: Bonaire Software Solutions
Bonaire Software Solutions, LLC, a leading provider of financial services software solutions to institutional investment managers, wealth managers, mutual funds, hedge funds and bank/trusts, announced that it's REVPORT Revenue Management and Fee Billing application will be adding a new Revenue Modeling and Analytics Module.
"REVPORT's Revenue Modeling and Analytics module is a powerful business planning tool that allows pro-forma modeling of actual Client and Portfolio data already in the REVPORT system, said John Bosley, Chief Operating Officer at Bonaire. This allows a user to build more accurate, predictive models using actual data to examine granular effects right down to the individual fee schedule on a single portfolio."
The Revenue Modeling and Analytics module is fully integrated with the REVPORT software platform. REVPORT automates and performs calculations for the fee billing and invoice process. Bonaire's clients are able to calculate any type of fee for revenue streams and commissions; as well as fees & disbursements associated with accounts and portfolios.
Key Features:Forecast using actual client and billing data for more accurate modeling and "what-if" projectionsCalculate a formula based rate of growth and create a variance report between forecast and actualsAllows modelling to be performed against limitless categories:
Allows users to set and define many model inputs:
- Model by Product (Equity, Fixed, etc)
- Model by Strategy (Growth, Balanced, Value, etc)
- Model by Geographic location (US, Europe, Asia)
- Model by Client type (Institutional, Wealth, SMA, Retail)
- Forecast window (how far out to project in months)
- Growth/contraction assumptions on market value
- Project future state currency exchange rate relationships
- Cashflow assumptions (new clients, large inflows, large outflows, terminations)
Outputs:Export to Excel to create Customized graphical forecast reportsAbility to connect to budgeting platforms for model output and updateIntegrates with any ODBC compliant data access tool