Ivobank, the UK's newest online bank, has partnered with online gaming giant Unibet to offer fast and secure online payment and banking services to its customers.
Ivobank will be rolled out as a payment option to Unibet's customers on country-by-country basis, starting with Spain. Unibet is one of the largest online gaming operators in the European market, with 2.5 million customers in 150 countries. It offers an online sportsbook, casino, poker, games and scratch cards.
"Our partnership with Unibet presents a fantastic opportunity for us," said Martin Peterlechner, Director of Commercial Development at Ivobank. "Unibet is a great brand and business to be working with in gaming, and we're looking forward to giving unrivalled service to Unibet and its customers."
Ivobank has specifically tailored its products and services to minimise costs for gaming merchants and gamers and offer them a higher level of service.
Daniel Alsén, CIO and Head of Business Development at Unibet said: "It's Ivobank's ability to indemnify and settle funds immediately at anytime that is a big plus for us, as well as offering our customers competitive interest rates."
By using Ivobank, Unibet's customers will benefit from:
- Secure and fast online payments
- Competitive rates of interest on deposits held with Ivobank (up to 4.5% AER)
- Fast and free online payments to friends and family
- The Ivobank Virtual Card that can be used securely online wherever MasterCard is accepted
- 24/7 customer support via telephone, online Live Chat and secure email