DataCash Group Plc, the AIM listed payments service provider, announces its results for the 12 months to 31 December 2007.
- Adjusted Group pre-tax profit* up 43% to £11.2m (2006: £7.8m)
- Adjusted earnings per share of 9.4p (2006: 8.0p)
- Group turnover increased by 25% to £20.45m (2006: £16.41m)
- Cash balance of £17.90m** (19p per issued share) (2006 £15.28m - 17p per issued share)
- Dividend payment increased by 40% to 1.4p per share recommended (2006: 1p)
* before goodwill amortization and impairment, National Insurance provision on share option gain and exceptional items.
** including security deposits of £1.2m.
- Acquisition of Eurocommerce call centre solutions Limited to focus on airline and travel sector.
- Transactions with a cash value of over £12bn processed through the Group's systems in 2006 (2006: £7.3bn).
- Investment in key infra-structure projects on track and budget
- Significant expansion in core service offer for 2008 and beyond
- High profile, new contract wins and renewals from existing blue chip clients
- Accelerated marketing efforts into the European, Asian and South American markets.
- The Board looks forward to an interesting and exciting year in 2008.
Read the full statement here:» Download the document now 74.1 kb (PDF File)