ViVOtech, the leader in Near Field Communication (NFC) mobile phone and contactless payment systems, today extended its best-selling ViVOpay line of contactless readers into the Kiosk market by introducing the ViVOpay Kiosk contactless payment module.
The new technology is certified to work with all major contactless payment programs and allow third-party Kiosk host systems to accept contactless payments without requiring lengthy and costly compliance re-certifications.
ViVOpay Kiosk is an add-on contactless payment module that can easily bolt onto existing and new Kiosk systems to enable contactless functionality. The ViVOpay Kiosk designed for indoor and outdoor environments is compatible with all major worldwide contactless payment programs and works with upcoming NFC mobile phone payment technologies for ticketing, promotions, and coupons redemption applications
"Contactless payments and ticketing systems are experiencing rapid growth worldwide, prompting Kiosk manufacturers and operators to look for solutions that can be easily integrated with new and existing systems," said Mohammad Khan, ViVOtech President and Founder. "The ViVOpay Kiosk module enables payment solution providers in transportation, retail, parking and other industries to now accept contactless and NFC mobile payments at their unattended Kiosks with minimal effort."
The ViVOpay Kiosk features a very compact design with ruggedized, weather-proof construction that allows it to be used in self-ordering kiosk systems across a wide variety of industries including parking meters, ticket validation/payment machines, transit turnstile systems, airport self check-in systems, on buses' ticket acceptance machines, and many more.About the ViVOpay Kiosk
The ViVOpay Kiosk module is based on ViVOtech's award-winning and best-selling line of contactless payment readers in the world with over 400,000 shipped to over 30 countries worldwide. Key benefits for Kiosk operators include:
- Certified contactless payment applications that do not require host hardware to undergo certification.
- Easy "bolt-on" installation to existing and new systems.
- Designed to be mounted onto metallic or not-metallic surfaces of any kiosk system.
- Rugged weather-proof design to fit needs of most unattended scenarios.
- Remote firmware download capabilities for extending operations to include future technology upgrades, protecting capital investments.
- A powerful ARM processor optimizes multiple payment applications and hosts high-capacity memory.