optionsXpress (Nasdaq: OXPS), the online broker specializing in options and futures investing, today introduced a bevy of innovative new trading tools for investor education, strategy evaluation and trade execution.
Further enhancements will be released later this year.
These powerful new investing tools, combined with instant access to one-on-one customer service, are designed to help investors better manage their portfolios at a time of particularly high volatility and uncertainty.
The new tools are among the more than 600 enhancements optionsXpress has already added in 2008. They include:
- Visual Trader - For investors who use technical analysis to determine optimal entry and exit points, Visual Trader allows them to trade directly from charts for faster, easier access to the markets.
- Advanced Chart Patterns - With over 25 different chart types, Advanced Chart Patterns is designed for technical traders who prefer to search for trading opportunities based on a specific stock symbol as opposed to particular technical indicators.
- Trade Wizard - Designed for investors new to self-directed investing. Trade Wizard offers a step-by-step guide to creating, placing and executing an actual market trade.
- StrategyScan - optionsXpress has greatly enhanced this long-time favorite by providing a matrix of views that allow investors to adjust StrategyScan results based on options strike price.
- Alert Manager - The new Alert Manager makes it more convenient for investors to stay in touch with market developments such as intraday price movement, gains or losses, and volumes.
These tools represent the first of many new platform enhancements from optionsXpress in 2008.