MyECheck (NASD), a leading provider of comprehensive viable alternative payment solutions, announced that it has partnered with preCharge Risk Management Solutions to provide in-depth loss prevention services to MyECheck customers.
preCharge Risk Management Solutions (www.precharge.com) is a global leader in chargeback and fraud prevention services. With a network reach spanning nearly 200 countries and billions of possible data points, preCharge maintains one of the largest fraud databases in the world, providing merchants with the tools and resources to do more business globally.
Benefits to MyECheck clients now include:
- Automated online check authorization with full payment warranty
- Checks are typically accepted in 1 to 3 seconds
- Technology maximizing transaction approvals -- mitigates most false negatives
- Check approval rates average 90%+ with many merchants exceeding 95%
- Full liability coverage for approved transactions -- merchant is reimbursed 100% of the value of returned checks, in as little as 5 days
- One step approval process
- No warranty fees on declined transactions
- Provides guaranteed e-check transactions at rates lower than non- guaranteed card rates
Ed Starrs, CEO of MyECheck, commented, "This alliance with preCharge helps forge our position as the leader in Check 21 solutions offering the most comprehensive suite of electronic check processing services in the industry. Our clients are excited at the prospect of being able to guarantee payments before fulfilling orders. This will provide them with the knowledge that revenues that have been booked will, in fact, be realized at the end of the day."