Corda Technologies today announced that the fast-growing consumer lending arm of Wells Fargo Bank has chosen the Corda CenterView performance dashboard to enhance the performance of its Consumer Credit Group.
The group manages the performance of consumer loans and credit cards, as well as home equity accounts. Responsible for tracking more than 5 million accounts, Wells Fargo needed a dashboard tool that was easy to develop and was feature rich. CenterView was the perfect fit.
- After the sub-prime storm, Wells Fargo needed to have systems in place that gave the company the agility it needed in a volatile market.
- The Consumer Credit Group was created, combining several regional, decentralized groups. Wells Fargo then went about reducing the number of reports that often gave conflicting information and required manual input, with dashboards.
- The dashboards are configurable to take into account different roles, as well as different business logic - giving unique views to senior management, marketing and other departments.
- Wells Fargo found that Corda delivered the ease of deployment, robustness, fast response time and quality it needed to create a successful dashboard implementation.
- Wells Fargo plans to continue to develop dashboards for other departments in the organization, replacing individual reports that take time to deliver.
- More than 20% of the Fortune 500 rely on Corda's products, solutions and services to maintain their competitive edge.
"Corda CenterView fit well with our needs," said Daniel Gu, MIS Manager. "Corda's Datafunnel makes it easy to connect the dashboard to our data. The advanced functionality, intuitive presentation and sophisticated mapping that is built into CenterView are also very important."
"We're very excited about working with Wells Fargo Bank," said John Purvis, president and CEO of Corda. "Wells Fargo is a world-class organization and we look forward to our continued relationship with them."