- Operating revenues increased by 109 percent to SEK 190.8 m (91.4)
- Operating earnings before depreciation and net financial items (EBITDA) increased by 139 percent to SEK 46.3 m (19.4)
- Earnings before tax were SEK 35.0 m (10.0)
- Earnings after tax were SEK 24.5 m (6.6)
- Earnings per share were 0.38 (0.13)
- Underlying cash flow was SEK 31.2 m (9.1)
"NeoNet is reporting its best quarter and its best nine months ever. Revenues have continued to increase steadily on the majority of NeoNet's markets. There has also been a positive development on the newly added markets in Asia, both in terms of number of clients and revenues generated. The scalable business model and economies of scale in NeoNet's technical platform and system mean once again that EBITDA (+139 percent) are continuing to grow at a faster rate than revenues (+109 percent). NeoNet is well positioned," says Simon Nathanson, President and CEO of NeoNet.