Orc Software is reporting operating income for the third quarter of SEK 32.5m (22.4 in the same quarter in 2006), an increase by SEK 10.1m or 45.1 percent.
Operating income for the period January-September rose by SEK 43.4m, an increase of 94.3 percent, compared to the same period in 2006.
- Net revenue SEK 135.4m (103.6)
- Revenue growth of 30.7% compared to
- Operating income SEK 32.5m (22.4)
- Operating margin 24.0% (21.6)
- Income after taxes SEK 36.7m (15.4)
- Earnings per share SEK 2.35 (0.99)
January-September 2007Net revenue SEK 384.1m (306.7)Revenue growth of 25.2% compared to the same period in 2006Operating income SEK 89.4m (46.0)Operating margin 23.3% (15.0)Income after taxes SEK 78.3m (33.5)Earnings per share SEK 5.07 (2.17)Annual value of existing client contracts was SEK 456.0m at the end of Q3 2007 (324.3 at the end of Q3 2006), an increase of 131.7m or 40.6 percentCapital gain of SEK 15.5m from the divestment of shares in Infront AS recognized in net financial income