GigaSpaces Technologies today announced the addition of ten European and U.S.-based organizations to its Global Channel Partner Program. By aligning with GigaSpaces, the new partners can now offer their customers GigaSpaces' eXtreme Application Platform (XAP), a middleware platform for building applications with limitless scalability and low-latency performance. GigaSpaces XAP offers unparalleled scalability for high volume transactional applications by enabling extreme transaction processing (XTP), real-time analytics and high-performance SOA.
GigaSpaces Channel Partner Program provides organizations with expanding market opportunities, sales and technical training, marketing materials, joint go-to-market activities and deep technical support. Channel partners gain access to an established brand in a multi-billion dollar market and are able to create new growth and revenue opportunities in a niche market. Additionally, the Program includes multilevel flexible program options and is designed to assist companies in growing their revenues by helping them deliver market-leading solutions that address customer needs.
The ten new partners include:
* Antiblema, an Italian company that provides solutions for complex organizations based on innovative technologies such as RETE Engine, Rules Engine and WorkFlow Engine;
* BridgePoint Technologies, headquartered in Illinois and specializing in custom application, integration, mobility and business intelligence solutions, strategic staffing and IT managed services;
* J4S, a Belgium-based firm concentrating on J2EE and grid computing, with years of experience in developing mission-critical, highly scalable enterprise applications;
* LAB09, a U.S. company offering a delivery engine for solutions to IT problems in areas such as large data management, extreme rates of online transaction processing, real-time and near-time ETL and mapping software functions to a complex business or scientific domain;
* Lab49, with offices in the U.S. and Europe, builds advanced technology applications for the financial services industry such as next-generation trading, risk, and pricing systems;
* LogicLine, a German IT management consultancy firm that provides technological consulting, realization and operation of application systems based on J2EE;
* Marcello, specializing in large-scale systems, this Norwegian company provides senior resources and project management within the software development, infrastructure and networking areas;
* NEOS, a U.S.-based enterprienterprise solutions leader in establishing data governance practices and architecture for global clients in finance, insurance and media business lines;
* Tricode, a consulting company based in the Netherlands that delivers software solutions to customers in branches such as healthcare, professional services, broadband, insurance, trade and industry; and,
* Unique Computing Solutions, an Austrian software development and IT consulting company focusing on Java, J2EE/JavaEE, EAI, BPM and grid computing for telecommunications companies and financial services institutions.
"When it comes to the finance and insurance industries, the volume of data being amassed is staggering. And, quite frankly, there's no end to that growth in sight," said Ernst Renner, CEO and managing partner, NEOS. "Extreme processing of data is a must-have for our customers who need to keep pace with ever-changing data governance practices. GigaSpaces' partner program allows us to not only provide our customers with a solution that meets this need, but also allows us to stay ahead of the curve with cutting-edge technology."
"We are always looking for ways to enhance our services to help our financial services customers across the world gain a competitive advantage through technological innovation," said Daniel Chait, co-founder and managing director, Lab49. "The low-latency, high-performance solution offered by GigaSpaces allows our customers to handle more transactions and computations, which ultimately increases business performance."
"As the demand for GigaSpaces eXtreme Application Platform (XAP) continues to grow, our alliances with leading technology organizations enable us to proactively address a greater number of customer needs," said Geva Perry, chief marketing officer, GigaSpaces. "GigaSpaces is excited to make extreme transaction processing a reality for businesses across many industries. We look forward to continued growth of the program and delivering advanced solutions that improve business performance."