Knowledge Technology Solutions PLC, providers of professional market information services in the finance sector, has added a raft of new functions to MarketTerminal - its internet-delivered real-time information service for financial practitioners.
The latest version of MarketTerminal, released this week, now includes the following innovative features in the standard subscription package.
- Automatic alerts e-mailed to Blackberry or other types of PDA devices
- Market maker quote history
- Full regulatory news archive dated back to 1999
- Detailed information on UK funds, unit trusts & OEICS
- Details of directors' dealings over the last 12 years
- Ability to e-mail RNS statements and news items
- Capacity to track six months of equities trade history - times & sales - volume & price
Dr Marc Pinter-Krainer, Chief Executive of KTS PLC, said: "We believe that the sophistication of the new functions, when added to what's already on MarketTerminal such as stock screeners, alerts for prices and news, and the ability to stream live financial data into multiple Excel spreadsheets, make our product the most innovative and cost effective of its kind on the market."
As well as adding new functions, KTS has also introduced a seamless automatic backup and other server-side improvements such as full dual-hosting that have increased MarketTerminal's resilience and stability, whether it is used in offices, homes or on handheld devices.