NeoNet – interim report January - March 2007 - NeoNet's highest revenues and earnings ever.
- Operating revenues increased by 69 percent to SEK 150.3 m (89.0)
- Operating earnings before depreciation and net financial items (EBITDA) increased by 110 percent to SEK 40.9 m (19.5)
- Earnings before tax increased by 206 percent to SEK 33.3 m (10.9)
- Earnings after tax were SEK 23.2 m (7.5)
- Earnings per share before dilution were SEK 0.39 (0.15)
- Underlying cash flow was strengthened and amounted to SEK 27.5 m (14.6)
- Record high equity trading
- NeoNet launched trading in Asia
- After the end of the reporting period, NeoNet extended its trading offering with Citi's algorithmic trading suite
"NeoNet has made a very strong start to 2007. The increase in revenues relates to higher trading volumes among new and existing clients, additional exchanges being connected and a more extensive offering of advanced services being well received. Trading via NeoNet reached record levels on several occasions during the quarter. Compared with the first quarter of 2006 NeoNet's volumes increased by 66 percent while the level of trading on the underlying markets increased by 24 percent", said Simon Nathanson, CEO NeoNet.