OMX Financial year-end report 2006 – earnings per share increased by 64 percent.
- Revenues amounted to SEK 3,610 m (3,136)
- Operating income rose to SEK 1,211 m (910)
- Income after financial items rose to SEK 1,151 m (846)
- Income after tax rose to SEK 911 m (543)
- Earnings per share rose to SEK 7.64 (4.66)
- Return on shareholders' equity rose to 20 percent (12)
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 6.50 (9.50) per share, of which SEK 2.00 (3.50+3.00) is an extra dividend
Fourth quarter 2006
- Revenues amounted to SEK 1,025 m (847)
- Operating income rose to SEK 355 m (263)
- Income after financial items rose to SEK 339 m (255)
- Income after tax rose to SEK 296 m (187)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.47 (1.62)
"In many ways, 2006 was a record-breaking year for OMX, in which we generated the highest revenues and the highest operating income in the company's history. Earnings per share rose by 64 percent compared with the preceding year and return on shareholders' equity amounted to 20 percent. After several years of structural and change activities, OMX is now well positioned in the global exchange industry, an industry characterized by strong structural growth. We witnessed a substantial increase in activities in all of our business areas during the year." says Magnus Böcker, President and CEO, OMX.
Read the full report here:» Download the document now 821.9 kb (Adobe Acrobat Document)