Paladyne Systems, a leading provider of front-to- back-office technology to the hedge fund industry, today announced the latest release of Paladyne Portfolio Master with state of the art FIX order routing and execution capabilities.
In cooperation with Credit Suisse, Paladyne has enhanced its multi-asset class trading platform to include complete electronic trading and execution with connectivity to hundreds of executing brokers, algorithmic trading services, and third-party execution management systems including Credit Suisse trading venues and algorithms, such as AES.
Paladyne Portfolio Master is available either as part of Paladyne's integrated front- to back-office ASP platform or as a local install at a client site. Paladyne's ASP solution provides a unique, turn-key electronic trading and order management solution with minimal implementation and cost. As such, Paladyne Portfolio Master supports the trading needs of both start-up hedge fund managers as well as multi-strategy global hedge funds.
"Credit Suisse's partnership with Paladyne has been benefiting our clients and with the integration of Paladyne Portfolio Master to our trading platforms, we are even better positioned to meet the evolving needs of hedge funds," said Philip Vasan, Managing Director and Head of Prime Services at Credit Suisse. "We are also working to expand our relationship with Paladyne globally in an effort to provide more comprehensive services to all of our customers."
"Paladyne Portfolio Master enables hedge funds to trade electronically with venues of their choice. By working closely with Credit Suisse Prime Services, we were able to ensure that our solution supports the needs of funds of all sizes and strategies," said Sameer Shalaby, Chief Executive Officer of Paladyne Systems. "The combination of Paladyne Portfolio Master with our entire front- to back-office integrated product suite enables our clients to reduce costs, increase productivity, and minimize operational risk."
Some of the latest features in Paladyne Portfolio Master include:
- Position Explorer - Customizable real-time P&L viewer with drill-down capabilities and portfolio analysis tools including strategy-based P&L and OTC pricing tools.
- Algorithmic Staging Framework - Allows for direct access of sell-side algorithmic tools from within Paladyne Portfolio Master.
- FIX Manager - Integration with the latest version of the NYFIX APPIA FIX engine including the FIX 4.4 protocol and network connectivity to more than 450 counterparties.
- Trade Allocator - Allows for customizable allocation of orders across funds, strategies, and prime brokers, including automated trade allocation schemes.
- Quick Ticket - Fully configurable trade ticket for quick electronic routing and minimal trader input to facilitate execution of immediate portfolio decisions.
- Multiple Prime Broker Routing - Allows traders to split orders and route them to multiple brokers, and/or their trading algorithms.
- FlexVenues - Allows traders to configure complex routing instructions to various trading destinations.
Leveraging the NYFIX network, Paladyne Portfolio Master can offer connectivity to hundreds of executing brokers, algorithmic trading services and third party Execution Management Systems and hubs. Paladyne is currently certifying additional algorithms and "dark liquidity" from such sources as: Sanford Bernstein, LIME Brokerage, Millennium, Jefferies QES, Portware, and Trading Screen.
The PALADYNE product suite also includes the following integrated modules:
- Paladyne Analytics Master - provides data warehousing, data aggregation, and custom reporting tools.
- Paladyne Security Master - provides a centralized terms and conditions repository and distribution engine with real-time updates and corporate action alerts.
- Paladyne Price Master - provides automated collection, storage, and analysis of prices and market data from any third-party sources.
- Advent Geneva - provides complete portfolio accounting solution including general ledger reporting, performance measurement, and portfolio reporting as part of Paladyne's hosted solution.