National 1st Credit Union announced today that they have partnered with Identity Theft 911 to offer their members identity resolution services, should they fall victim to identity theft.
National 1st will provide members with highly experienced identity theft resolution experts, along with proactive resources and ongoing education, all at no cost.
"Today there is an increased need for personal security, and this service is a necessary investment we need to make to increase the comfort level for our technology-focused membership," said National 1st Credit Union's Vice President of Marketing and Development, Dan Joyce. "Identity Theft 911 provides the best service out there, and this type of assistance is essential for our members moving forward."
Identity Fraud Education and Resolution Services
The service provided by Identity Theft 911 offers a personal advocate who is a source of information, guidance, and comfort, and whose goal is to resolve a victim's situation as quickly and completely as possible. Some additional highlights of the service include:
- Resolution of account takeover and true identity theft, as well as assistance with proactive inquiries
- A full year of threat alerts, proactive tips, education and follow-up calls to avoid recurrence
- Assistance in completing the Federal Trade Commission Fraud Victim Affidavit
- Systematic notification to credit bureaus, creditors and collectors, government agencies, and relevant parties
- A full year of credit monitoring and fraud monitoring