Wall Street Systems, the leading provider of global treasury and capital markets solutions and services, today unveiled version 3.0 of TremaOne, marking the company’s long-term commitment to its customers and the on-going development of world-class treasury solutions.
Version 3.0 TremaOne is the result of close interaction with customers and leading treasury consultants. It includes a myriad of functional improvements in response to today's market need to improve the treasury function beyond compliance to Sarbanes-Oxley and accounting regulations. Including connectivity to SWIFT, the latest version of TremaOne is an advanced technology solution that will enable customers to streamline manual processes in the most cost-effective way.
As a valued customer of Wall Street Systems, National Express Group has already reaped the benefits of TremaOne: "TremaOne was the obvious choice for National Express Group," said Mike Dixon, Assistant Group Treasurer, National Express Group. "Continual investment in advanced technology is integral to our business strategy in helping to deliver first class customer service. TremaOne is an innovative, forward-looking treasury solution, yet is easy to deploy and integrate within the company's existing systems. With its ability to deliver accurate cash positions, enable monitoring of funding requirements, and export treasury related accounting entries, we are able to transfer the benefits gained to better serving Group Treasury's customers."
Version 3.0 TremaOne highlights include:
- A wide range of common transaction types with best practice workflow routines already established to provide Straight Through Processing, full compliance and auditability.
- Support for commodities.
- Easy-to-understand screen layouts, intuitive navigation, improved analysis capability through interactive reporting and a dynamic task scheduler - for improved user productivity.
- Unique support for e-documentation storage for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- SWIFT connectivity and many other standard formats for bank communication.
- Simple set-up as the application merges seamlessly within a user's existing desktop environment. Supports multiple languages and provides a choice of reporting tools.
- n-tier application, both web and Microsoft .NET user environment, based on a single database that centralises information to enable all functions to work holistically regardless location.
Commenting on the evolving needs of the treasury department, Viktoriya Sadlovska, director of research with Aberdeen Group in Boston, said, "Many senior executives now recognise that by streamlining processes and introducing appropriate technology in the treasury department they can cut expenses and increase profits. Equally important, most management teams are making a concerted effort to ensure that their treasury function complies with Sarbanes-Oxley and other government regulations."
"Managers today are under pressure to create a lean treasury department and implement technology solutions that deliver fast ROI," said Thomas Bergqvist, product manager for Treasury at Wall Street Systems. "We have always designed TremaOne with the customer in mind and this version is faster and easier to set-up and use than ever. Version 3.0 TremaOneTM enables the customer to go live in a short time frame and with minimal training, which ultimately impacts profitability."
With product rollout underway, version 3.0 TremaOne is available in several deployment options including installation at customer, hosted or provided as an ASP.