Kyriba Corporation, pioneering web-based cash and treasury management solutions since 2000, today announced the launch of its next-generation software release.
Version 6.1 complements the company's robust, scalable ASP solution while introducing notable new modules, features, and enhancements to simplify use and expedite common tasks.
The latest software version delivers functional improvements based on usability feedback from existing and prospective clients, industry experts, and internal assessments. Version 6.1 also takes into account industry trends and market demands with over 400 functional enhancements, updates, and features included. Modules have been added for multi-lateral netting and bank/general ledger reconciliation that support personalized netting cycles and currency rates, dispute resolution workflow, bank vs. general ledger entry reconciliation, and retroactive reporting, to name a few.
New Kyriba features include:
- Document Library, filtered by user privilege
- Cash Management Intranet to expedite interoffice or interdepartmental information sharing
- Market Rate Loader to improve business outlook
- Market Data Dashboard bringing key indicators, rate tables and charts onto one screen
- Liquidity Dashboard offering a high-level summary of the company's corporate cash position
"We're very excited to launch this substantial product upgrade," states Scott Montigelli, Vice President of Kyriba Corporation. "The latest improvements integrate months of user testing, analysis, research and development. Kyriba is committed to continually assessing and improving user productivity and efficiency. The depth of Kyriba's development resources allows us to rapidly bring to market the innovative enhancements like those available in our latest release."