SimCorp's Board of Directors today reviewed and approved the Group's interim report for the three months ended 30 June 2006.
Highlights of the report are:
Download the document now 84.1 kb (Adobe Acrobat Document)
- H1 revenue was up by 20% over H1 2005 to EUR 55.5m. Q2 revenue was up 39% y/y to EUR 31.6m
- The H1 order intake was EUR 23.8m, a 53% improvement on H1 2005. The order book increased by EUR 4.4m during the quarter to stand at EUR 29.2m at 30 June 2006. Income recognised from licences and add-on licences amounted to EUR 17.1m in H1, a 20% improvement relative to H1 2005
- The level of sales and supply of professional services remained high. Professional fees were EUR 18.4m in H1, up 22% relative to the year-earlier period. Maintenance income was up by 17% relative to H1 2005
- H1 EBIT was EUR 10.0m, an improvement of EUR 4.4m, or 79%, relative to the same period of last year
- SimCorp now projects 2006 net revenue of EUR 120-125m and an EBIT margin in line with the 2005-figure. At 30 June 2006, contracts equalling EUR 98.1m of the revenue projected for 2006 had been secured, EUR 11.9m more than at the same time last year. The Group's pipeline of potential licence contracts is performing satisfactorily