Yodlee, Inc. today launched Yodlee MoneyCenter - an integrated suite of applications designed to make managing finances online a true breeze for mainstream consumers who want a personalized, safe and convenient way to be more in control of their finances.
It's the next generation of online banking that consumers can expect from their trusted financial institutions.
"Our goal is to unify and simplify management of all financial accounts to make online banking easy, useful and personal for consumers," said Anil Arora, president and CEO of Yodlee. "Yodlee MoneyCenter lowers the barrier to personal financial management (PFM) usage that keeps more than 60 percent of consumers who intend to manage their finances from actually doing so. By integrating and automating key financial tasks, we are enabling financial institutions to offer a better, more personal online banking experience."
For consumers, Yodlee MoneyCenter provides the ultimate personal appeal - a simple, centralized and secure way to effortlessly manage their money, pay bills, open new accounts, transfer funds, track their net worth, interact with advisors, protect against fraud, and much more - any time, anywhere. For the financial institutions that offer it, Yodlee MoneyCenter helps them become essential to their customers while opening up new revenue opportunities from more effective upsell and cross-sell, and increased transaction and interchange fees.
Yodlee MoneyCenter is built on the patented Yodlee Platform, a technology that securely delivers real-time, consolidated balance and transaction details for millions of consumers from thousands of online accounts. Unlike software-based PFM applications that require substantial data input, Yodlee MoneyCenter automatically collects and analyzes financial data from bank accounts, brokerages, 401(k) accounts, bills, mortgages, loans, and more. With integrated PFM, bill pay, and online banking functionality, Yodlee MoneyCenter gives consumers a better way to understand and manage their personal finances, including spending behavior, portfolio performance, new bank and credit card transactions (including payments made that have not yet hit the account), current and projected account balance, budget goals, and checkbook reconciliation, as well as personalized, proactive alerts to guard against online fraud and overdraft or late charges - all in one simple web interface.
Yodlee MoneyCenter Highlights
The Yodlee MoneyCenter suite includes Yodlee PersonalFinance, Yodlee BillPay, and Yodlee FundsTransfer. The integrated solution gives consumers everything they need to answer the ever-important and ever-changing question: where is my money?
Key Yodlee MoneyCenter Features:
- Account Consolidation - from over 8,000 financial, bill and rewards accounts
- Personal Data Reports - such as a net worth statement, cash flow report, and historical account balances
- Expense Categorization - for all credit card and bank account transactions
- Budgeting - including spending analysis, goal vs. actual and business related reports and charts
- Automatic Check Register - includes future, projected cash flows based on scheduled payments and transactions
- Bill Pay - including card payments and "same day" payment credit for consumers
- Account-to-Account Funds Transfers - the easiest, quickest way to move money between any two financial accounts
- Universal Portfolio Tracker - with quotes, company profiles, and historical portfolio performance and asset allocation charts
Yodlee's financial solutions - including consumer banking, payments solutions, wealth management, and risk management applications - are privately labeled and available in hosted or enterprise software editions to financial providers worldwide.
Yodlee MoneyCenter is available now and will be publicly launched to consumers in July 2006.